advertise here Advertise Here! Now accepting applications for your advertisements. Call 515-957-1PIC
Local Businesses preferred.

JENNA With Our Bronze Finish

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

Jenna enjoying The out side playing in the Grass...

#

ARIELL

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

This is one of many great photos we got from Our Senior session with Ariell

#

An IOWA Sunset

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

#

Chicago Sky Line

Posted by Corey Brown June © 2009

Chicago the City of Wind. Chicago is a very beautiful city as long as you take a step back from the hustle and bustle. This is only a partial of a skyline shot that was done for a commercial sub shop. The final print will be close to 14 feet wide, as soon as it is hung I encourage you to check it out.

#

DRAMA

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

#

Walking The Sun Dogs!

Posted by Corey Brown On 9:38 PM
Some times even in central Iowa you can come across some pretty cool things to photography even if it is over a corn field. The other day was one of those really cold windy Iowa days, so instead of staying inside I thought I should get out of the house and try and take some photos. I had been out of town for the past week with the family so any time alone was welcomed. As I was headed south through Tama I could see what looked like a rainbow to the west of the sun. I thought that is neat as I got to more of a clearing I could see what is known as Sun Dogs. These are actually small and can get large enough to make a circle around the sun. It is a very cool effect none the less and on a bitterly cold very windy day made it very worth while to go out taking photos. If you would like to see the rest that I took with the ability to enlarge them just follow this LINK Sun Dog's Thanks for looking and feel free to comment, God Bless, Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

2 Response to ";Walking The Sun Dogs!";

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/2008/12/walking-sun-dogs.html?showComment=1230997020000#c4969536972973071930'> January 3, 2009 at 9:37 AM

    Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I agree it's always refreshing to hear other's love for Jesus.
    I looked thru your pictures and wanted to say how great they are. I actually live in Shellsburg Iowa. My mom grew up in Tama county and my aunt and cousins still live around Clutier and Vining. I smiled when I saw the sun dog pictures, we saw it too!!
    Anyways just wanted to say hi back!

     

  2. Corey Brown Said,
    http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/2008/12/walking-sun-dogs.html?showComment=1231143840000#c8488246348288752727'> January 5, 2009 at 2:24 AM

    Firefly Photo Jewelry,
    We are practically neighbors. I find it interesting how small the world is some times. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

     

Recent Photos

    Learn Light

    Contributors