advertise here Advertise Here! Now accepting applications for your advertisements. Call 515-957-1PIC
Local Businesses preferred.

JENNA With Our Bronze Finish

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

Jenna enjoying The out side playing in the Grass...

#

ARIELL

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

This is one of many great photos we got from Our Senior session with Ariell

#

An IOWA Sunset

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

#

Chicago Sky Line

Posted by Corey Brown June © 2009

Chicago the City of Wind. Chicago is a very beautiful city as long as you take a step back from the hustle and bustle. This is only a partial of a skyline shot that was done for a commercial sub shop. The final print will be close to 14 feet wide, as soon as it is hung I encourage you to check it out.

#

DRAMA

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

#

Solitude Enduring the Winds of Change.

Posted by Corey Brown On 12:31 PM
Wind mills were a staple of our growing farms back when farming was about the only industry in Iowa. Being used for many things from pumping water to powering tools. Today we are starting to see Huge colossal wind mills popping up and now their main purpose is to use the wind to generate electricity. Solitude Enduring the Winds of Change color That is enough about wind mills on to the photo today is a picture of an old wind mill that is still standing in Tama Co Just East of Toledo Iowa. I took this photo just after sunset making a nice silhouette. Now I have a problem I think the photo needs to be Color to really work. However I showed it to my Wife as a B&W and she informed me that is what works for this photo. Solitude Enduring the Winds of Change B&W So for today and to appease I will post both the color and the B&W. If you would like to comment on which one you like better please do (I know you will say the Color version). Enjoy and God Bless Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

2 Response to ";Solitude Enduring the Winds of Change.";

  1. http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/2009/02/solitude-enduring-winds-of-change.html?showComment=1233786960000#c8248255065906463756'> February 4, 2009 at 4:36 PM

    I have been looking over this site and I have to say you have some excellent photography. Nice work indeed!

     

  2. Corey Brown Said,
    http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/2009/02/solitude-enduring-winds-of-change.html?showComment=1233811620000#c2677595801529805861'> February 4, 2009 at 11:27 PM

    Thank you Glenn,
    I appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog. As well as letting me know that you were able to enjoy some of my work.

     

Recent Photos

    Learn Light

    Contributors