advertise here Advertise Here! Now accepting applications for your advertisements. Call 515-957-1PIC
Local Businesses preferred.

JENNA With Our Bronze Finish

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

Jenna enjoying The out side playing in the Grass...

#

ARIELL

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

This is one of many great photos we got from Our Senior session with Ariell

#

An IOWA Sunset

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

#

Chicago Sky Line

Posted by Corey Brown June © 2009

Chicago the City of Wind. Chicago is a very beautiful city as long as you take a step back from the hustle and bustle. This is only a partial of a skyline shot that was done for a commercial sub shop. The final print will be close to 14 feet wide, as soon as it is hung I encourage you to check it out.

#

DRAMA

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

#

Grinnell Ia Olympus Walk About.

Posted by Corey Brown On 4:15 PM
An Olympus Get together in Iowa? Yes It actually happened 6 Olympus photographers got together with what was probably the largest collection of Olympus gear in Iowa including any camera shop. We went out armed With 5 digital Olympus cameras, 8 OM Cameras, and 27 lenses. 27 lenses in one location right in the middle of Iowa. A site that few ever get a chance to see. In fact it was the first time I had ever seen any thing close. We went to the Spalding Factory to start the Day of photography and socializing off. Then we were off to Silver Creek Which is a preserve for wild flowers, grass and many verities of prairie grasses. Silver Creek is Maintained by the Audubon Society.
Silver Creek Flower Grinnell Iowa
This is one of the many different kinds of Flowers. I shot this one with My Olympus E3, 12-60 lens and a FL50R (with a stoffen cap for diffusion) fired off Camera. It is one of my favorite set ups to go out shooting with. Because with a pair of cargo paints I can carry enough gear to cover so many different situations.
Bee in Flight
It was also a great Day to try and practice on some Bee in flight skills. A area of photography that I have not quiet mastered, however I am getting better at it. After Silver Creek we were off to Rock Creek Ia State Park. Rock Creek has recently added this Section of preserved prairie land.
Rock Creek Prairie Land
Rock Creek as you can see is another great location for wild life and flora galore. With such a rich photographic area I never even made it off the main path before it was time to break for lunch. However before we went to a late lunch we had to get a group photo. I set up the E3 on my tripod fired it by wireless remote, with a Metz 54 to camera right on a stand with the Glad Box for diffusion Fired wireless with my Elenchrom Skyport.
Olympus Group photo
Here is a photo of the six of us, From left to right Paul, Joel, me, Gordon, Ken, And Michael. To See more photos that I took on our outing just got to my Gallery HERE Thank you for Reading and as always Comments and Questions are Always welcomed. God Bless, Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

2 Response to ";Grinnell Ia Olympus Walk About.";

  1. Bob Said,
    http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/2009/08/grinnell-olympus-walk-about.html?showComment=1251762040356#c3551590837313016421'> August 31, 2009 at 6:40 PM

    Corey, this is a great idea. I may try to organize something like it here in central Illinois... if I can find enough Olympus owners (only know one other so far).

     

  2. Corey Brown Said,
    http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/2009/08/grinnell-olympus-walk-about.html?showComment=1251765113257#c4754388841585356626'> August 31, 2009 at 7:31 PM

    Thanks Bob,
    If you do get something put together let me know as far ahead as you can I have family in West Central Illinois That is past due for a visit I could try and combine the trip over.

     

Recent Photos

    Learn Light

    Contributors