advertise here Advertise Here! Now accepting applications for your advertisements. Call 515-957-1PIC
Local Businesses preferred.

JENNA With Our Bronze Finish

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

Jenna enjoying The out side playing in the Grass...

#

ARIELL

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

This is one of many great photos we got from Our Senior session with Ariell

#

An IOWA Sunset

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

#

Chicago Sky Line

Posted by Corey Brown June © 2009

Chicago the City of Wind. Chicago is a very beautiful city as long as you take a step back from the hustle and bustle. This is only a partial of a skyline shot that was done for a commercial sub shop. The final print will be close to 14 feet wide, as soon as it is hung I encourage you to check it out.

#

DRAMA

Posted by Corey Brown July © 2009

#

Wow It's been to long

Posted by Corey Brown On 2:06 AM
 I have been super busy for the Past month I have not even had time to sit down and post anything. I had the pleasure to do a large multiple family shoot last month at the Des Moines Water works Park. If you are not familiar with the Park it is a really nice park with a ton of locations for sittings and a variety of   backdrops that makes it a photographers dream for a location shoot.   To bad I think it is under water right now due to all the flooding. 
Here is one of the many shots I took that day 
I also had a out door wedding that I shot. This was at Pilgrim Heights Camp and Retreat center just outside on Montour Ia. This is another one of those locations that is just fantastic. I was so impressed by this location and the staff that I am doing a review of it for Wedding Dream Spots.(that I hope to have done within the next few weeks) 
Here are some Photos of the ceremony it was a picture perfect day.
I also got the opportunity to help Pilgrim heights with a multi media Presentation for there annual business meeting. I put together a nice arrangement of some of there camp photos as well as some Pictures I took of the facilities and areas that they are growing in. I put that together with the music that I cut, remixed and Edited for them. I was told that it went very well. I was not able to make it to the presentation do to other obligations, That is the life of this business you will very rarely see your work appreciated.
This is one of the many scenic views around the facilities. 
 
I have so many more things that I could write about for what all has been happening,  However I do need to tend to more of that work if I intend on getting paid. 
Thanks for all your views and support it really is nice to see and here especially when people are now coming up to me in-person and commenting on some of the posts I have made. 
Thank you and God Bless.
Corey Brown 

2 Response to ";Wow It's been to long";

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/2008/06/wow-its-been-to-long.html?showComment=1213733700000#c5048812912807644253'> June 17, 2008 at 3:15 PM

    Keep the blogs a comin'... I enjoy reading them and I enjoy the pics you post.

     

  2. Corey Brown Said,
    http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/2008/06/wow-its-been-to-long.html?showComment=1213992600000#c6894291217826895979'> June 20, 2008 at 3:10 PM

    Thank you I appreciate the support.

     

Recent Photos

    Learn Light

    Contributors